|The cause of my mush-brain. But isn't he a cutie? :)
2) I am becoming a Mrs. Meyers cleaning product addict. Have you tried them? I particularly love their lavender counter top spray and their rhubarb hand soap. Since I have a new baby I've been washing my hands a LOT, so the Mrs. Meyers makes this a joyous task! Every time I take a squirt I incessantly sniff my hands like a crazy person whilst simultaneously craving rhubarb crisp. Seeing as I now have rhubarb on my shopping list, I think this little addiction might be bad for my postpartum weight loss plan. Butter-laden crisp does not do wonders for one's muffin top. :p
3) Speaking of postpartum muffin-top abuses, I have continued to crave sweets like crazy, although my little guy is now 5 weeks old. Isn't that odd?! I don't recall having lasting sweets cravings with past post-pregnancies. My weakness is dark chocolate and mint combinations. At least Christmas is over-- when all of those deliciously evil dark chocolate minty barks were all over the store shelves! I have a much easier time resisting peeps and cream eggs!
4) During the middle-of-the-night feedings I've been watching Frasier re-runs to keep my eyelids from drooping shut. It's one of those shows I never watched back when it aired, and it is funny! Since I've been watching it so much I've been seeing all these scenes where the characters are chatting away in a coffee shop. All of these coffee-house scenes are making me crave snooty high-brow over-priced deluxe coffee complete with a size in Italian and foam on top. I was telling Kevin about it, and he suggested I just break down and buy one to get it out of my system. So I indulged in a Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks last weekend and--YUM!! Unfortunately my indulgence has had the opposite effect and now all I can think of (aside from minty chocolate, that is!) is when I can get another! Just what I need--another muffin-top enabler!
5) Another thing I've been loving (Thank God this one isn't edible!! I don't think I could handle any more cravings!) are Aden + Anais swaddlers. These things are AWESOME! I am all about the over-sized swaddling blankets and these ones deliver! They are huge! And the best part is that they're light-weight so babies won't overheat. If you happen to have a baby and are in the market for a decent swaddler, check these out! I wish I had known about them with my past babies!
6) On the topic of baby products, I broke down and picked up the famed Sophie the Giraffe teether. I had heard this thing was the king of all teethers, so we shall see! I have never in all my life plunked down so much on a measly piece of rubber, so I'm hoping it'll be worth all the hype! Has anyone ever used one?
7) I'm in the market for some books/materials to freshen up our religious homeschool studies. As our core book, we've been using Jesus Our Life, along with a few other supplimental books, but I'm feeling like we could use a change of pace to liven things up a bit. Any suggestions for the 5-7ish age range would be very welcome!