746. basket of fuchsias outside my window, greeting me with bright burst of pink each morning
747. evening of nachos and laughs with friends
748. studying honeybees--such fascinating and vitally important creatures!
749. MOPS tea--time of connection and community
750. sounds of nature at dusk
751. spotting Baltimore Orioles!
752. stranger giving my kids food to feed birds at the park
753. bullfrog's deep surprising croak
754. warm banana bread with Trappist Plum jam
755. candle-lit dinner at home with husband
756. quick supper fixes after busy days outdoors!
757. cat birds at the feeder
758. blueberry blossom honey butter on crescents
759. rainy day toys to liven up the "pre-dinner witching hour"
760. stacks and stacks of children's books from bargain store!
761. finding this old childhood favorite:
762. stranger who gave me a coupon--extra 30% off!
763. giddy kids pouring over mountain of new books
764. lunch with the kids at local "dive"--greasy hotdogs with pepper relish & chocolatey milkshakes
765. listening to "Peter and the Wolf" with the kids
...more to come