1) Type a list of 52 things your kids love about the gift recipient. Be sure to space each sentence far enough apart that they will make a nice-sized strip once cut--don't crowd them too closely!
2) Print list on double-sided scrapbook paper. Make sure one side of your paper is light enough that the text won't be too difficult to read! (of course, regular paper works, too, but scrapbook paper just looks so pretty in the jar!)
3) Cut strips apart and fold them however you like, placing them in jar.
4) Embellish your jar with whatever embellishments you like! We used some ribbon, additional scrapbook paper and a personalized round label to give ours a finished look.
5) Give your completed gift and feel the love! :)
Although we made our jar for Mother's Day, it would make a lovely gift for any occasion--a birthday, anniversary, etc.!
Happy jar-making, and wishing you all a wonderful Mother's Day!